AP6C18MC Battery Disconnect Unit
Dynamic Battery Sales & Service (DBSS) offers the -48Vdc High Current Battery Disconnect Unit illustrated below. The Astec Battery Disconnect Units are designed to disconnect batteries manually, for maintenance purposes, or remotely, during emergency situations. They include a battery low voltage disconnect feature. The units have ABB 600A circuit breakers that can be field adjusted down to 420 amps if so desired. Includes alarming. Fits 19 or 23-inch relay racks.
- Accepts up to 2 lugs per output pole.
- Lugs can have either 1.00” or 1.75” hole-to-hole spacing for 3/8”-16 bolts.
- Lugs can be up to 1.55” wide (other spacings available).
- Full Coverage, Non-conductive side cover assembly.
- Fits 19-inch or 23-inch panels, Requires 7 “U” (12 ¼”) panel space.
- “CALIBRATE” switch for setting the battery disconnect threshold
- “BYPASS” switch inhibits local and remote triggering signals.
Wall mounted or mounted virtually anywhere using unistrut rails.
- Circuit breaker rated 600 Ampere, 48 vdc, 25,000 AIC
- Adjustable Trip Curent (420-600A)
- Operating Range –42Vdc to –60Vdc
- Recommended Disconnect Voltage –43 +/- .5 Vdc
- H 11in (280mm) X W 19 or 32in (483 or 584mm) X D12in (305mm)
- Weight 52lbs (23.6kg)